Happy Cat In Search Of Spirits
My wonderful friend, Pinhole tagged me for this meme.
The objective is to come up with a six word memoir (see my silly little offering above), inspired by Hemingway, who once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. He came up with: For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Here are the meme rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post .
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Okay, guys, here are my picks for bloggers to participate: Jaye Wells , Erica Orloff , Stephen Parrish , Ello, and Precie
As a side note, right around Valentine’s day, Stephen awarded me with the E for Excellence badge you’ll see in my sidebar... Thank you Stephen, it’s much appreciated even if it took me a half a month to get it up on yon blog. Instead of passing it to specific bloggers, all of you located on my blogroll should consider yourselves awarded this honor if you haven’t received it elsewhere already...
Those I tagged, drop me a line to let me know your memoir’s up... I can’t wait to see how creative some of you will get with this one.