I have been awarded the
Thank you, Show in Tale for thinking of me!!!!
Show in Tale was awarded the thinking blogger award by another great blogger, Silken who I would’ve listed in my own awards, but she’s already received one, congratulations, Silken!!!
Here is my list of five bloggers who are great to visit, and always make me think... often they make me laugh as well, which is always great fun....
1. Laura Spencer at Writing Thoughts I just found her in the last month or two and have been picking back through posts on a fairly regular basis... any writer moms, writers, or freelancers out there will find Laura’s blog both insightful and fun to read.
2. Dana Prince is another great blog for the writer or freelancer... I first met Dana at my original blog place, writingup (now, I think, defunct) but I’ve followed her as ‘marleymauve’ and under her real name around the Internet and back... all of her other blogs and topic editing positions should be listed at the one linked – she’s a great wealth of information – and wonderful conversation as well.
3. Jersey Girl is a fun romp from the stay at home mom’s perspective.... This girl knows how to infuse a little fun, and an occasional dirty mind, into the humdrum life of the full time mother (yeah, like we have any time to be bored)... She’s a great read on topics of marriage, children, and education... for whatever type of mom you are.
4. Quantamama is another great read for the moms among us... Her blogs are both fun and insightful and you’ll find a lot more there than child raising tips..... always with a dose of good humor.
5. The Writer Mama authored by Christina Katz who recently released a book through Writer’s Digest under the same name... this blog has a wealth of information for the writer, and the mother.... her blog roll in itself is priceless... Anyone out there who writes for a living, or thinks they might like to, would have a fabulous time exploring her blog.
*Should the bloggers choose to participate, please make sure to pass the rules on to the next Thinking Blogs you tag.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
This award was began by ilker yoldas at The Thinking Blog. I hope to follow the links to some more great bloggers out there who make us think.