Monday, July 21, 2008

CONTESTS ABOUND!!!

The gracious Editorial Anonymous is hosting a best-worst pitch contest . So all of my fellow middle grade and children’s writer friends should head on over there and take advantage of her hospitality!

On my previous post, I announced a scary story contest, but in light of EA’s contest and the Book Club’s week of debauchery, I’m going to extend the deadline to next week, Wednesday, July 30th... that should give everyone enough time. If you’re playing, drop a comment or link over there when it’s up!

Thank you. We now return to our regularly scheduled blogging.

4 comments:

ORION said...

Hows it?

Merry Monteleone said...

Hi Pat!

How's what?

Tyhitia Green said...

I think I'll participate in your contest, but I'm not sure about the other one. :-)

Merry Monteleone said...

Hi Demon Hunter,

That would be great! Mine should be up by tomorrow - the scaredy cat theme seems right up your alley, too, can't wait to see your entry.