Saturday, February 27, 2010

Koala Challenge 2010 - February Progress



Still not there, dammit! But not too bad, either. Here are my stats, for those counting and such:

Editing (4,000+ words on multiple projects) - 1 point

Fiction Submissions (unfortunately, no full-length which would have sent me straight up the koala ladder, but still not bad at 2 submissions) - 2 points

Essay Submissions - 1 point

Article Submissions - 1 point

New Fiction Written (not counting all the non-fiction words, dammit again) - 2 points

Altogether it's 7 points from the lofty Koala. Not bad, not as good as I wanted... Need to set a better writing schedule for March and my goal is to submit at least 4 articles and 1 or 2 essays along with upping my fiction word count. We'll see how it goes. Snipe at me when you see me lolly gagging around the blog-o-sphere, please :-)

How is your writing going?

2 comments:

McKoala said...

Hm, not bad...

Merry Monteleone said...

Thanks, McKoala,

I'm not completely happy with it, but it beats no points, I guess :-)